For the maximum availability of your plant
If a plant has failed or if production is disrupted or can be optimized, then reliable support is required. On the one hand, this support has to focus on the cost-effectiveness of the plant while, on the other, it also has to comply with the high security requirements for remote maintenance processes.
Our solution: a remote system developed especially for industrial use. This enables us to analyse the state of the plant immediately, swiftly and above all securely.
Less maintenance expense
The facts at a glance
Only after prior legitimation by the plant operator will the plant be connected via Internet and a service router to the central remote server of Strothmann. You, the plant operator, can constantly monitor all activities that take place during the course of a remote maintenance session. In addition, the entire service operation is documented automatically.
Our remote service is available for all plants made by Strothmann and can also be retrofitted to existing plants. You can therefore conclude a contractual agreement with us when purchasing the plant or of course at any subsequent time in the future. Simply consult us, we will find the best solution for you.
Remote Service 4.0
Swift. Secure. Available worldwide.
Range of services
Swift, secure and reliable availability.
This is where we can support you with remote service:
- Remote plant maintenance
- Plant optimization
- Troubleshooting in the event of plant failure
Maximum security and convenient application:
- Secure connection via VPN
- Plant access exclusively after service request by the operator
- Access only to previously released plant components
- Automatic documentation of the service
- User-friendly handling
The key features of the remote service at a glance
- Uniform solution for all cases of remote maintenance
- Each remote maintenance session is always established for an IP and a port
- Access exclusively limited to a previously authorized remote maintenance object
- Secure protocols via SSH, IPsec and SSL/TLS
- Secure cryptographic procedure through complex encryption
- Audit-compliant documentation
- Password-protected authentication procedure
- Password security guaranteed by password policy
- Detection of attacks via failed authentication attempts
- Monitoring of all remote maintenance operations by the plant operator
- Authentication via user roles concept
- High scalability through central management