Transport and handling systems for the energy industry
Around the world, satisfied customers and manufacturers in the energy industry put their trust in the system solutions and extensive experience of Strothmann. Our transport systems are optimised for intelligent transport of great loads. Even extremely heavy loads can be transported with the lowest possible energy input. The precise and reliable track guiding function is based on the Strothmann RoundTrack system. A broad selection of carriages offers great flexibility: from low-cost aluminium dollies to automated guided vehicle systems for sophisticated applications.
In the handling system segment, we provide customised system solutions to match your requirements. These include highly dynamic and precise stacking systems for stator rings or transformer cores or ultra-flexible loading and unloading processes for production lines.
- Automation of stacking systems for stator rings of wind power plants
- Automation of production lines for switch cabinet housings
- Transport of wind turbine blades
- Transport of switchboards and generators
Automated coating of wind turbines
- At the facilities of a wind power station manufacturer, the rotor blades used to be coated manually.
- Today the workpieces are transported through the coating booth fully automatically and with great precision on the RoundTrack.
- A robot is used for the coating task.
Production lines for switch cabinet housings
- Automation of hot forming systems for switch cabinet housings
- Customised feeder automation from a module kit
- Universal gripper with integrated air blade for blank separation
- Blank centring with spray oil application for stable forming process
- Additional turning and labelling functions
- Industry 4.0 and Condition Monitoring packages