We will get the most out of your production
Strothmann develops and produces customised high-end system solutions for transport and handling. The primary benefit for our customers: We support our customers in optimising their production to get the most out of it: Processes, installations and machines. That is how we achieve a sustainable improvement in our customers’ productivity and competitiveness.
Maximised performance improvements for each application.
We optimise production to turn your plant into an Excellence Factory.
We will get the most out of your installations and machines.
We develop optimised system solutions tailored precisely to your needs.
We are a system partner with great consulting expertise throughout the full process chain. Our strength is process and machine design. Our approach: During planning we’re facilitators, during implementation we’re problem solvers. Your advantage: We will be by your side at all times – from planning all the way through to commissioning.
We will take your processes and systems to their physical limits.
We speak our customers’ language: Our skills are based on years of experience and great expertise. We offer the ideal complete package for your needs: We optimise and structure your processes. We get the most out of your machines and installations. Your advantage: low investments and optimised TCO results.
We guarantee top quality standards for an above-average system service life.
We are the quality leader in transport and handling systems: 100 % production at our Schloß Holte-Stukenbrock location and 100 % factory acceptance of all systems. Our speciality is great vertical integration. Our strength: We produce systems with an above-average service life. Your benefit: high system availability and low investment risk.
We take responsibility for the full completion of your projects.
Our core competency is the full completion of complex and international major projects. Our strength: start-to-end, reliable project management. Your benefit: great planning reliability. We complete all projects to the full satisfaction of our customers.
Our planning portfolio
As a provider of customised high-end system solutions for transport and handling, we have years of experience. That helps us understand new tasks quickly and thoroughly. We will be by your side all the way from the first idea to active production, creating a system that is tailored precisely to your needs. That is why we like to enter your planning phase early so that we can design an integrated production system together with your experts. Our aim: We want to utilise the full potential of the technological components in use. To do so, we view your process requirements as the foundation and use our expertise gained through many successful projects to your benefit. You can count on us, from system planning through design engineering and manufacture to final production support. We remain available even after commissioning to ensure that your project runs smoothly. That is how we achieve a sustainable improvement in your productivity and competitiveness.
Planning complete installations
We will support you throughout the planning process and help you find the ideal system solution for your production.
- We are your system partner for planning complete installations.
- We will be by your side at all times from the enquiry all the way through to commissioning.
- Our portfolio: Supporting you in the integrated planning of your installation in direct collaboration with your experts.
- Full process planning
- System design and preliminary layout
- Layout creation and engineering
- Ensuring performance requirements through simulation
- Integrated systems and industry 4.0
- System controls, interfaces, master computer communication
- Safety assessment and risk analysis in the context of the complete installation
Identifying the potential for optimisation during the planning phase leads to a reduction in total cost and an even greater increase of system productivity.
- Construction of all system components involved in the process
- Flexible configuration of standard components from a system module kit
- Creation of customised operating programs with a great degree of flexibility and configurability in practical use
- Use of simulation tools for press lines and intralogistical concepts for concept validation and process optimisation
Optimisation of the process chain
Our aim is to get the most out of your application. We will help you increase your productivity significantly.
- Discovering potential for optimisation
- Analysis of the entire process chain
- Analysis of all system components involved in the process
- Close collaboration with system partners
- Early involvement in new technological developments